SIRUI BCH-20 Broadcast Video Heads
SIRUI Professional BCH-20 Fluid Video Heads have the features videographers require to produce superior results:
1. 3 levels of friction control for panning and tilting, plus 0 position for frictionless operation.
2. 7 levels of counter-balance spring tension adjustment.
3. Two bubble levels - illuminated base bubble level and "SIRUI exclusive" top bubble level.
4. Dual Safety Lock Quick Release Platform prevents the camera from sliding off of the head while aligning the camera for proper balance.
5. Calibrated Quick Release Platform - easily reposition your equipment thanks to the etched scale on the platform.
6. Telescoping handle - includes two handles.
7. Comes with extra 1/4" and 3/8" screw that is stored in the attachment sites.
8. BCH-20 has an attached 75mm ball.
9. Separate Pan and Tilt Locking Knobs.
10. Includes Quick Release Plate. Please click here to see the video of SIRUI BCH Series Broadcast Video Heads